Nutritional Support Protocol
1. Practice good sleep habits and get between 8-9 hours of sleep a night.
2. Reduce intensity or duration of aerobic exercise to a low or moderate level for 30 minutes a few days a week.
3. Add calming exercise to each day for 5-15 minutes like yoga or qi gong. Go for a walk!
1. Reduce or eliminate refined carbohydrates.
2. Taper off caffeine or switch from coffee to green tea.
3. Avoid or limit alcohol.
4. Emphasize mono and omega 3 fats for their anti-inflammatory activity (salmon, sardines, mackerel, raw nuts and seeds, avocado, olive oil).
5. Eliminate pro-inflammatory and damaged fats (hydrogenated oils, corn and safflower oils, margarine)
6. Stress depletes B vitamins, vitamin C, magnesium, and zinc. Snack on foods high in minerals such as nuts, sunflower and pumpkin seeds, and oysters (which contain high levels of zinc).
7. Increase hydration, green drinks like Barlean’s Greens, Essential Greens.
8. Make sure to consume adequate lean protein, especially in the morning as protein stabilizes blood sugar levels which helps to maintain the muscle tissue that cortisol breaks down.
1. Adrenal Formula #1: 2 capsules just before breakfast, if needed again 2 capsules mid afternoon. Adaptogenic herbs (eleuthero, rhodiola, schizandra and licorice) help adrenal glands respond more effectively to stress, decrease fatigue, and improve mood and attention span. Adrenal Formula #1 also includes therapeutic levels of pantothenic acid needed to produce energy within the adrenal gland and active form B12 as methylcobalamin that raises mood and mental function in times of stress. Adrenal glandulars from bovine source carry nutrients directly to the adrenal glands to help restore normal adrenal functioning. Price: $30.00
2. UltraPotent-C: 1 tablet 1-3 times daily, with large glass of purified water. Vitamin C is rapidly used up in times of stress, decreases cortisol, and reduces fight or flight response to stress. Ultra Potent-C has a unique metabolite support system that has been shown to improve uptake by white blood cells by 18-25% and increase natural killer cell activity by 400% over plain ascorbic acid. Price:$29.75
3. Rescue Remedy: Four drops in a glass of water or directly under tongue, as needed. Fast acting, safe, with no contraindications or drug interactions. A combination of five homeopathic flower essences used since 1930. Helps to provide better emotional balance during acute situational stress.Price: $19.99
4. Basic B Complex: 1 capsule daily, after breakfast or lunch. Contains active forms of folic acid, Vitamins B6 and B12.High dose Vitamins B5 and B12.Price: $17.30
Package Price: $77.63
STRESS PROTOCOL – DETAILED PRODUCT INFORMATION
Basic B Complex
60 Vegetarian Capsules
Recommendations:Take one capsule, one to three times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Serving Size 1 capsule|
*Daily value (DV) not established.
|Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, MagnesiumCitrateLaurate, Silicon Dioxide|
|Manufacturers Suggested Use|
|Take one capsule, one to three times daily, or as recommended by your health care provider). Keep bottle tightly closed and store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.|
|PRECAUTION: If pregnant, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.|
Ultra Potent-C® 1000
90 Tablets – 1,000 mg of Buffered Vitamin C
Recommendations: One tablet up to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Ultra Potent-C 1000 is an exclusive, patented formula that is designed to enhance the utilization of Vitamin C. Preliminary scientific research suggests that vitamin C in the form of Ultra Potent-C may result in improved uptake by white blood cells when compared to regular ascorbic acid.
- Provides valuable antioxidant protection.
- Supports the production of collagen and connective tissue.
- Supports immune function by helping to promote natural killer cell and white blood cell activity as compared to simple ascorbic acid.
- Features a unique metabolite support system designed to enhance utilization.
- Buffered to help prevent potential stomach upset.
20 ml (0.7 fl. oz.)
Recommendations: Take 4 drops in a small glass of water, or directly under tongue, as needed.
Brand: Bach Flower Remedies LTD
Rescue Remedyin its distinctive yellow bottle is a natural remedy made from flower essences. It was first made by Dr. Edward Bach in England in the 1930s and is still made in accordance with the traditional methods he developed over 70 years ago.
Rescue Remedy has been used by generations and is trusted as a safe, gentle and effective remedy to help restore inner calm, control and focus. Rescue Remedy is made up of a five individual flower essences that help you cope with the different emotional aspects of stressful situations:
Adrenal Formula #1
60 Capsules – Dietary Supplement
Recommendations:Take two capsules, one to two times per day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.